UniTube: Retirement of Service
Unitube is reaching the end of its service and will not be available beyond the end of 2018. We strongly encourage users to migrate their media to other hosting platforms such as Otago Podcasts, Otago Capture or external hosting services such as YouTube or Vimeo. For students of MART333 in 2018: Unitube is still available for you to upload your assignments to and you should follow the instructions provided by your teaching staff. If you require any assistance on migrating content or selecting a new hosting provider please contact the ITS Service Desk
- Open your email client and create a new message.
- Put email@example.com in the To: field
- You can put anything in the subject field, or leave this blank. The contents of the subject field will be used as the file title.
- If you want to, you can type a description of the file in the email body. This may be helpful for people who search to find your file.
- Attach one or more files to upload.
- Send the email.
- You will receive an email notification for each file uploaded, which will include a link to view the file.
- If there is more than one file attached to a single email, they will all have the same name although the links to them will be different. Log in to UniTube on a web browser once they are uploaded and give each file its own name or title by choosing 'Edit' next to the thumbnail image of the file on your 'My Media' page.